Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
Account means a unique account created for You to access our Website or parts of our Website.
Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Punchcard Systems Inc..
Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
Country refers to: Alberta, Canada
Device means any device that can access the Website such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
Website refers to Our website located at AlightTime.com, including all subdomains and sites associated with those domains, and other websites that we operate now and in the future.
Service(s) refers to Our Websites, Application Programming Interfaces (APIs), applications, Our content, and various third-party services that make up AlignTime.
Platform refers to the third-party service(s) of either Slack or Microsoft Teams.
Harvest refers to the third-party service and APIs provided by getHarvest.com.
You means the individual accessing or using the Service(s), or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service(s), as applicable.
Information We Collect
Information you provide to us: When you register for and use Our Service(s), you are providing us with information, which we collect. This information may include your name, billing and mailing address, email address, phone number, and credit card information.
Information from your use of Our Service(s): This information may include IP Address, location information, date and time, browser type, and any other action you might have taken to use and while using Our Service(s).
Third-party Information You authorize: This information is used to provide You with features within Our Service(s).
Cookies: When you use Our Website, we store “cookies,” which are strings of code, on your computer. We use those cookies to collect information about when you visit our Website, when you use the Service(s), your browser, your operating system, and other similar information. Most browsers allow you to block and delete cookies. However, if you block our cookies, our Service(s) may not work properly.
Web Beacons: Our third party partners may employ web beacons to track online user movement to help us better understand what content is effective. Web beacons are tiny graphics with a unique identifier that are embedded in websites and in newsletter emails. With web beacons, our third party partners may collect information about you, such as your IP address, your browser or email client type, and other similar details. We use the data from our third party partners to improve our services.
How We Use Your Information
- To create your account.
- To bill you for services.
- To provide features from Our Service(s) and products.
- To provide customer support.
- To transfer your information in the case of a sale, merger, consolidation, or acquisition.
- To better understand your needs and interests.
- To personalize your experience.
- To improve Our Service(s) and our products.
- To send you updates and alerts and to contact you about your account.
- To respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
How We Share and Disclose Your Personal Information
While we never share your personal information with non-affiliated companies, we may share your personal information in the following ways:
- We may share information with service providers who provide necessary services to AlignTime and to strategic partners who help us market AlignTime- for instance to send out newsletters or to process payments.
- To provide customer support.
- When we have your permission to share your information.
- When we are required by law, or legal process to disclose that information – such as a court order or a subpoena. When we believe in our discretion, unless otherwise prohibited by law, that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
- To enforce our terms and conditions or to protect our operations or users.
- If a transfer of your information is required under the terms of a reorganization, merger, or sale of the company.
- When we determine that information is aggregate information or other information that does not identify you.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
By phone number: 780-306-4000